Message to Mitra:
In your email of 12/9 and 12/10 you assured the employees of the Fund that everything said on this blog was false and unethical. Proof of your deceit and cover up has made its way to us. Proof which by the way, is public records.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt, we are offering you a chance to make it right. Please understand that nothing we say on this blog is false. There is evidence to everything we say and we will continue to divulge it until we see compliance to the following demands:
1. A formal apology to the employees of the fund for all the wrongdoings during your administration and a promise of an investigation into all the allegations posted on this blog.
2. The immediate unconditional resignation of Donna Rey
3. The immediate unconditional resignation of Brandy Shiloh
4. An inquire and review into all terminations that have occured since Donna Rey and Brandy Shiloh have been part of your administration and the reinstatement of all employees found to have been wrongfully terminated.
5. Grant or allow the employees of the funds to vote on total immunity for the creators of this blog.
The credibility of your upper management staff is in question, especially that of Donna Rey and Brandy Shiloh. For you to continue ignoring the facts is an insult to every employee and member of our Fund and to everything we fought and stand for.
Remember, complete transparency is a requirement to restore confidence in your administration. In order to keep your Staff informed, all of your findings should be posted on the intranet.